The Henderson Hall Swimming Pool is open to active duty military personnel and their family members, retirees and their family members, and DOD civilians and their family members. Winter water temperature hovers at approximately 80°F.
The pool is closed November 25-29 for Thanksgiving holidays and indefinitely due to damage sustained to the facility in a power outage over the weekend of November 23-24
> Please check our Facebook plugin on the right side of this webpage for unexpected delays.
Monday–Friday: 6 AM – 6 PM
Zembiec Pool is a 25 yard pool with the capability of up to six lap lanes. The depth begins at 4 feet and end at 11˝ feet. The pool is free and open to active duty military personnel and their family members, retirees and their family members, and DOD civilians and their family members. We have kickboards, pull buoys, noodles, toys for kids, basketball net with balls, Coast Guard Approved lifejackets, lounge chairs, and changing rooms with showers and lockers. We do not provide towel service, and we ask that you do not leave personal items in the lockers overnight due to the limited number.
- Patrons must comply with the directions of lifeguards and Pool Management.
- A parent or an adult over the age of 18 must sign in and supervise any person under the age of 15. Supervision is limited to 3 individuals per supervising adult. Children under the age of 15 are not allowed to operate the airlock doors.
- Diving is permitted in designated areas only.
- Running, pushing, shoving, boisterous behavior, rough play, or foul and abusive language is strictly prohibited at all times.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted to enter water depths above their shoulders.
- Lap Lanes are reserved for lap swimming only.
- Any type of personal flotation devices, except USCG approved devices, are prohibited. The use of bulky flotation devices is prohibited.
- Glass items are prohibited within the pool enclosure.
- Bringing or throwing any object into the pool that may in any way cause contamination, endanger the safety of bathers, or produce unsightliness is prohibited.
- Persons with or showing evidence of communicable diseases or open sores and cuts are not permitted in the pool area.
- Spitting, urinating, or otherwise contaminating the pool is prohibited.
- Eating, drinking, or smoking in the pool or on the pool deck is prohibited.
- Patrons must shower before entering the pool.
- Pets are not permitted in the facility. Guide and service animals are permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited inside the pool enclosure.
- Climbing on lifeguard chairs or tampering with emergency life saving equipment is prohibited.
- Fraternizing with lifeguards is prohibited.
- Patrons must comply with all posted signage.
- Failure to comply with these rules is grounds for immediate dismissal from the pool facility and/or banning from the facility at the Management’s discretion.